Wednesday 24 August 2011

Dreaming of Péridot

peridot gem


The beautiful colour and semi-holographic nature of the Chanel Péridot vernis actually reminds me of Missha 'hgr01'. Which is why I had to think if I wanted to buy it or not - since Missha is so inexpensive in comparison to Chanel. However, I decided that as inexpensive as hgr01 is, it's still a completely different shade to péridot, and so money exchanged hands and I got to take péridot home with me.  




I actually had to rush out the house before I had a chance to paint my nails, so I found myself painting my nails in a bank, no less. I felt somewhat bad about half gassing everyone with the stench of polish, but I decided they would appreciate the colour once I'd finished.   So yes, the skill of application leaves something to be desired, but the colour speaks for itself.






peridot gem via

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a gorgeous colour. I own no Chanel polishes but they all look so beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peridot! Love this colour, almost looks like a beetle's wings.

    ReplyDelete