Sunday 2 October 2011

Whirlwinds


The past few weeks has been a whirlwind and a half.
Since my last post, I flew half way round the world back from Singapore to the East Coast of America, and the home to London before going on a quick week long holiday to Tenerife with friends.
The whole thing was rather comical. I had a couple of energetic 'last minute' shopping days in America before packing up my whole life neatly into two suitcases, (one of which ironically burst open as it came through baggage claim) and flying home to London. I then went on the epitome of a classy British holiday in Tenerife, which then required two days to recover from my ailments of a week with almost sleep.
Next came Freshers. If anyone knows Universities Freshers in the UK, the KNOW nothing takes a higher priority than sleeping....and drinking...but mostly sleeping.
Now here we are.

So my goal is to get back into the swing of things. I'm sorry that I left you so long. My mind has been thinking up new ideas faster than my body can react to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment