Tuesday 4 October 2011

Amazing Grace


I bought this in the US from Sephora just before I headed back home to London (I know it was plenty of years ago, but I'm still rather heartbroken Sephora closed in London). I've always loved the Amazing Grace scent and have a tiny 'sample' bottle of it from one of the Sephora sampler Christmas packs.


They say the scent is soft feminine and floral (floral blossoms with a hint of light musk). To me the scent is soapy and clean - very feminine, but not specifically floral. Either way it's a delightful daytime scent.


I got the set, so it came with the body butter and shower gel, both of which I have yet to use. Philosophy bath products have not failed me yet though, so I doubt it will start with these.



Something I love about Philosophy is their packaging. They really hit the nail on the head. This specific set is made with Mother's Day in mind, and the packaging allows you the option of removing the generic photo and instead putting your own personalized picture inside. It's such a small detail - but they're the ones that always make the difference!

3 comments:

  1. testing out some philosophy soon :) products look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks great! I've always wanted to try Philosophy, but I have no idea where to get it - no trips to USA for me. :(

    ReplyDelete